Inflatable bone dry slide
It is suitable for indoor and outdoor events, backyard party, birthday party, etc.
Heavy duty commercial grade quality
Custom (color, size, logo and design)
18 oz, 0.55 mm PVC tarpaulin
PVC tarpaulin bags for inflatable, carton for blower
repair kit and glue, durable packing bag. (blower is not included, feel free to buy from us at a discount price)
CE / UL / SGS / EN14960 / EN7123
How to Order?
Payment, Package and Shipping
1. Material: The best material is very important for the inflatable slide for pool . All inflatable games of Qile toys are made by high durability fire retardant 18OZ PVC tarpaulin, which has 3 layers ,two coated side with a strong net inside.
2. Double Stiching: We do double stitching everywhere, with fourdold stitching at bottom stress point. Double stitching inside and double stitching outside to make sure the inflatables are strong enough.
3. Reiforcestrips: Qile inflatable will make reinforcestrips at the bottom joint and each corner. Double to fourfold stitches to make sure product firm and extend its use life.
4. D-ring Anchor: The metal ring sited at the bottom of inflatable products to fix product stable, stop swing.
5. Step & Safe Help Handle: Make help handle on the climbing step, kids can climb the step more easy and safe enough to keep you stable when sliding.
6. Digital Printing: Our top-ranking digital printing machine makes the printing artwork more clear and vivid. It last much longer time than normal one. Our excellent painter can draw different pictures as you want.
7. Safety Netting: It is made up by nylon, strong to protect kids in safe and avoid fell off. While, this netting is still transparent enough to allow for easy viewing.
8. Air Inlet: 1.5m to 2m length air tube to inflate up quickly and sealed by velcro after inflated.
9. Air Outlet: Linked with high quality zipper cover, it is well sealed after inflated; conveniently and quickly when need to deflated.
Incoterm: We accept EXW, FOB, C&F, CIF.
Production time: Normally 7~15 days.
Shipping time: 15 days – 35 days depends on seaport.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’d like to hear from you.